Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon

Blurb:
"Use Somebody" is the second single from Kings of Leon's fourth studio album Only by the Night, released on December 8, 2008. The music video was premiered exclusively on the band's MySpace page on November 4, 2008.

On Sunday the 7th of December 2008, Caleb from the Kings Of Leon said that at about the same time in 2007 when they were touring, they had a fall out, while in Glasgow before their concert on Monday the 3rd of December 2007. This is when he said "Use Somebody" was written, he credited the writing of the song to the City of Glasgow and the audience at the SECC on that night.

The single received significant radioplay in Scandinavia, such as in Finland and Sweden, as well as the UK and Australia, where it has remained at #1 on the Official Airplay Chart for 4 consecutive weeks.

The official music video is currently unavailable.


Scroll and Sing:
I've been roaming around
Always looking down at all I see
Painted faces fill the places I can't reach

You know that I could use somebody
You know that I could use somebody

Someone like you
And all you know
And how you speak
Countless lovers undercover of the street

You know that I could use somebody
You know that I could use somebody
Someone like you

Off in the night
While you live it up I'm off to sleep
Waging wars to shape the poet and the beat

I hope it's gonna make you notice
I hope it's gonna make you notice

Someone like me
Someone like me
Someone like me
Somebody

Someone like you
Somebody
Someone like you
Somebody
Someone like you
Somebody

I've been roaming around
Always looking down at all I see

Please support YouTube Karaoke by trying My Homepages Friends.

No comments: