Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

The Fear - Lily Allen

Blurb:
"The Fear" (also known as its working title, "I Don't Know") is the UK Number 1-lead single from British singer-songwriter Lily Allen's second album It's Not Me, It's You. Originally, "Everyone's at It" was to be the lead single, but it was replaced instead with "The Fear". The song was released digitally on January 23, 2009. The Wideboys and StoneBridge have both remixed this track.

On December 1, 2008, "The Fear" was played exclusively for the first time via The Scott Mills Show on BBC Radio 1.

The video is directed by Nez. It begins with Allen singing from inside a caravan with a washing strew on the right with underwear and a teddybear. She exits, however upon returning, the interior of the mobile home transforms into the hall of a country house. She then wanders throughout the ornate house, which contains colourful and expensive-looking rooms. The music video includes dancing butlers, giant dancing presents, dancing balloons, coloured smoke and confetti located around different rooms of the house. The last scene is shot from an aerial view; the camera moves upwards through grey, miserable clouds contrasting with the colourful "party" that Allen was attending throughout the rest of the song.

[PARENTAL ADVISORY] Lily Allen - The Fear... by EMI_Music

Scroll and Sing:
I want to be rich and I want lots of money
I don't care about clever I don't care about funny
I want loads of clothes and fuckloads of diamonds
I heard people die while they are trying to find them

And I'll take my clothes off and it will be shameless
Cause everyone knows that's how you get famous
I'll look at The Sun and I'll look in The Mirror
I'm on the right track yeah I'm onto a winner

Chorus:
I don't know what's right and what's real anymore
And I don't know how I'm meant to feel anymore
When do you think it will all become clear
Cause I'm being taken over by the fear

Life's about film stars and less about mothers
It's all about fast cars and cussing each other
But it doesn't matter cause I'm packing plastic
And that's what makes my life so fucking fantastic

And I am a weapon of massive consumption
And it's not my fault it's how I'm programmed to function
I'll look at The Sun and I'll look in The Mirror
I'm on the right track yeah we're onto a winner

Chorus:
I don't know what's right and what's real anymore
And I don't know how I'm meant to feel anymore
When do you think it will all become clear
Cause I'm being taken over by the fear

Forget about guns and forget ammunition
Cause I'm killing them all on my own little mission
Now I'm not a saint but I'm not a sinner
Now everything's cool as long as I'm getting thinner

Chorus:
I don't know what's right and what's real anymore
And I don't know how I'm meant to feel anymore
When do you think it will all become clear
Cause I'm being taken over by the fear

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to SwagBucks. With SwagBucks you can earn prizes simply by searching the web!

No comments: