Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Hungry Eyes - Eric Carmen

Blurb:
"Hungry Eyes" is a song performed by Eric Carmen, and was featured in the film Dirty Dancing. It is available on the film's soundtrack. It was recorded at Beachwood Studios in Beachwood, OH in 1987. The song peaked at #4 on the Billboard Hot 100 Charts in 1988.

It was written by John DeNicola and Franke Previte. DeNicola and Previte also co-wrote, with Donald Markowitz, the song "(I've Had) The Time of My Life" also from Dirty Dancing.


Eric Carmen - Hungry Eyes(Dirty Dancing)
Uploaded by Stella78. - See the latest featured music videos.

Scroll and Sing:
I've been meaning to tell you
I've got this feelin' that won't subside
I look at you and I fantasise
You are mine tonight
Now I've got you in my sights

With these hungry eyes
One look at you and I can't disguise
I've got hungry eyes
I feel the magic between you and I

I want to hold you so hear me out
I want to show you what love's all about
Darlin' tonight
Now I've got you in my sights

With these hungry eyes
One look at you and I can't disguise
I've got hungry eyes
I feel the magic between you
And I've got hungry eyes
Now I've got you in my sights
With these hungry eyes
Now did I take you by surprise

I need you to see
This love was meant to be

I've got hungry eyes
One look at you and I can't disguise
I've got hungry eyes
I feel the magic between you
And I've got hungry eyes
Now I've got you in my sights
With those hungry eyes
Did I take you by surprise

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to My Homepages Friends. With MyHPF you get paid for making Yahoo! searches - the more you search the more you earn!

No comments: